NetObserver®, the largest study of European internet users of its kind, conducted by Harris Interactive, today reveals the nation’s favourite websites across 9 categories, as voted by UK internet users, and Family and Parenting is one of them!
The NetObserver study began in 1998, and is conducted online twice a year. It provides over 1,000 partner
websites with a better understanding of user’s online behaviours and attitudes, offline behaviour and visitor
satisfaction and engagement. This is just the second time the study has questioned internet users on their
favourite sites, and covers the following categories: clothes, shoes and accessories retailers; cultural retailers;
family; IT/High‐tech; motoring; multimedia retailers; music; travel‐tourism; and women’s interest.
Family and Parenting made it into the Top Ten Family websites in the UK and we thought we’d share the exciting news with you all. F&P and the whole team here at Fsh Media are thrilled to bits, thanks for reading us, and please let us know if there is anything we could do better for you. Our challenge is now to grow our readership whilst retaining the attention to detail you have come to expect from us.
Thank you 🙂
- 100 Women 2015: Desperate not to have children – BBC News
- How to avoid your kids thinking you’re an uncool dad
- Should we change the conversation about ‘Daddy Daycare’?
- Children and Sticks – Family photography by Schryver Photo
- Why tutoring can be the difference between an A grade and a C grade for your child